Tahoma Elementary PTO Cubs’ Club invites you to our
Thursday, November 30 – Thursday, December 7 in the TES Art Room
There may be a possible shopping day on Friday, December 8. Will not be announced until later in the book fair window.
To learn more, please visit our Scholastic Book Fair homepage.
Shop our Book Fair in 3 ways!
- All students will have time to shop during their Art and Future Ready times (11/30-12/7). Send cash or set up a Scholastic eWallet. SEE EWALLET INFO BELOW
- Families and students can shop in-person after school on Wednesday, December 6, 4-8 pm.
- If you can’t make it to the Book Fair, then shop at our school’s Online Scholastic Book Fair from November 29 to December 12. All orders ship directly to your home, and shipping is free for book orders over $25. Scholastic will give back 25% in rewards to our school when you shop online during the Fair.
Volunteer at the Book Fair
The Book Fair is a fun way to volunteer in the school and see your student and their friends! Many volunteers are needed to help make this a success! We are looking for volunteers to help set up, run, and take down the Book Fair, as well as cashiers and general helpers.
- All volunteers must have TSD clearance. Volunteers are not required to be a PTO member but it does broaden the scope of what we can have you do.
- Sign up here for a shift (or three)! Shifts are short and really fun!
- If you want to be in the fair when your child comes in, check with them on their Art and Future Ready times. Please also note that you will still need to assist other students during your child’s class time and won’t be able to only shop with your child.
- Volunteers receive $5 to spend at the Book Fair for each shift they work.
- E-wallet is an easy way to let kids shop without the hassle of bringing cash.
- All unused E-wallet balances LESS than a dollar will be donated to the ALL FOR BOOKS fund at the conclusion of the Book Fair, December 7th. The ALL FOR BOOKS balance will be used as a scholarship fund to buy more books for our students and our school.
- Unused E-wallet balances $1 and greater will automatically be converted into e-gift cards at the conclusion of the fair for the student/family to use on the scholastic website or for a future fair.
- Cash, check, and credit/debit are also accepted.
Help Build Your Classroom’s Library
Shoppers can donate funds towards their teacher’s wish list. Let the cashier know that you would like to do this.
Why Shop Via Scholastic?
Choosing their own books empowers kids and inspires them to become bolder, prouder, and stronger readers. For every purchase, Tahoma Elementary PTO earns Scholastic Dollars which are then used to buy books for the TES library, offered as grants for teachers to purchase books, and buy Scholastic magazine subscriptions for classrooms.
If you have any questions, please contact Alicia Small and Sydney Stuth at email@example.com.