Yearbook Cover Contest
Put your art skills to work and enter your cover ideas for this year’s yearbook! All grade and skill levels can participate. Your design could end up on the front or back cover of the yearbook!
- Must be a Tahoma Elementary School student to participate.
- All submissions (including photos) must be the student’s own original artwork.
- All submissions must be created by individuals. (No pairs or groups)
- Artwork must be on a non-lined, white 8.5” x 11” (no larger or smaller) sheet of paper. Printer or copy paper works well.
- Students name, grade and teacher must be labeled on back (preferable in pencil so as to not bleed through)
Deadline for submission is Wednesday, October 30th, 2019.
Complete the following form and turn in with your submission.