Looking for ways to earn free money for our school? There are many options to bring money to our school.
- BOXTOPS is now easier! No more clipping. Just download the BOXTOPS App and scan your grocery receipt within 14 days of purchase. Please visit boxtops4education.com for more details. You can still cut out and send in original BOXTOPS until they expire. We will receive $0.10 per label!
- TYSON PROJECT A+: cut the Tyson Project A+ from Tyson products and send them to the school. We receive $0.24 per label!
- PRANG POWER: cut the Prang Power labels from Prang products (these are on school supplies) and send them in. We will receive free products!
- OFFICE DEPOT: when shopping at Office Depot for yourself or your office (in-store or online), mention our School’s ID# 70206523 and we will receive 5% credit for free supplies!
- AMAZON SMILE: go to smile.amazon.com and search for Tahoma Elementary PTO. Select and we receive 5% back on all purchses!
- FRED MEYER: go to www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards, click on “Re-enroll or Link Your Card Now”, search for Tahoma Elementary and click the “Enroll” button. We receive a percentage of all sales! You can also stop at Customer Service in-store to enroll your card.
- CORPORATE MATCHING: check with your employer to see if they have a matching program. Current companies with a matching program are: Boeing, Microsoft, BECU, Alaska Airlines, Bank of America, Adobe, Apple, Aetna, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Pfizer, PSE, Starbucks, State Farm, Hewlett Packard, and Illinois Tool Works.